The Christmas Tree
The Christmas Tree
  • Load image into Gallery viewer, The Christmas Tree
  • Load image into Gallery viewer, The Christmas Tree

The Christmas Tree

Regular price
Sale price
Regular price
Sold out
Unit price
Tax included.

Remember the smell of a fresh curt tree. This candle is the essence of that and more. We designed this candle because a lot of families alike ours can to Bring a live tree in to the house due to allergies. This candle recalls fond memories of the tree farm with one light.  A wonderful combination of Pine, Fir, Blue Spruce with a touch of cedar and cypress.

Burn Time:

8 oz Burn Time - 40+ hours 

14 oz Burn Time- 65+ hours

This candle comes in two containers, a 14oz frosted glass container with a silver lid that comes with a complimentary gift bag and an 8oz cranberry tin that comes with a white box for gifting. 

How to get the best out of your Butterfly Candle

Candle Safety is extremely important when burning your Butterfly Candle and by following these guidelines you are sure to have the best experience possible…

Before Lighting-

Trim the Wick to ¼ inch, long wicks can cause uneven burning when the candle is lit. Before you relight your candle for the second burn and beyond trim your wick each time.  Our candle is made with CD wicks which have a cotton core.  They will mushroom after each burn. If you do not have a wick cutter take a paper towel and remove the mushroom top of the candle and then light it.  This will ensure an even burn all they way down to the bottom.  CD wicks also create a higher flame depending on the fragrance oil, do not be alarmed by this, because these wicks are specifically designed for soft waxes such as coconut wax and give off amazing heat throw!  However, if you ever have any questions feel free to email me at and I will be more than happy to assist you…

While Burning-

Never touch or move a candle when lit and wax is liquified

Be mindful of burning your candle too low. When the wax is about ½ inch away from the bottom of the container.

Extinguish a candle if the flame becomes too high or if it seems to flicker while burning

Always burn a candle in a well-ventilated room

Always keep candle within your sight

Never burn a candle near anything that can catch fire

Keep candles out of reach of children and pets

When Extinguishing-

Use a candle Snuffer or gently place the lid down on the candle until extinguished.  Once extinguished you can remove the lid.  This should take less than 5-10 seconds

Never use water to extinguish a candle

Make sure the candle is completely out and the wick is no longer burning before leaving the room

Do not ever touch or remove a candle until it is completely cool.

Never use a knife or sharp object to remove wax drippings from the bottom of a glass holder.